- If you happen to be voting in Laughlin, you may actually recognize one of the names running for constable as our frequent, fashion-conscious commenter.
- ATL posted a story last week about Nevada attorney Jonathan Goldsmith's lawsuit over "mean Facebook Comments." Are we really into the upper 11,000's with bar numbers already?
- CPK has posted the pics from its recent annual party.
- U.S. District Court Judge Roger Hunt granted a TRO and ordered Joanna Kishner's censure to be rescinded. We imagine it may be difficult to un-ring that bell. (PDF of Order)
- Meanwhile, judicial candidate Ron Israel was censured for exposing his political party on a campaign flyer. (LV Sun)